Knox Micro-Lock impact technology is used across the knuckle area and under the fingers for increased impact absorption and is fitted with the signature Knox Scaphoid Protection System on the palm.
Comfort and usability come from features such as the Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm. The same material is used in the index fingers and thumbs to enable the wearer to use a touch screen. The new Knox “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives the Storm an easy and secure fit. There is a highly effective TPR visor wipe fitted to the left thumb.
The Storm glove also utilises the patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm. This eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with a road. This in turn reduces the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid. They are CE approved to EN 13594.
The Storm is available in sizes S – 3XL in black with reflective panels on the ends of the fingers for night visibility and visibility in poor conditions.
- Made from soft shell and durable goat skin
- Hipora Waterproof membrane for waterproofness
- Thinsulate lining for extra warmth
- Patented Knox Low Profile Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper-extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
- New Knox “Lift & Lock” wrist closure system and cosy long cuff which fits easily and securely under a sleeve.
- Reflective panels on the ends of the fingers for night visibility.
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Amara palm overlay for grip and durability.
- Touch screen enabled on 2 fingers and the thumb
- CE approved to EN 13594:2015
- Colour – Black
- Sizes S – 3XL
Knox Men’s Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger. Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men’s Hand Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)||200||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||179||186||193||200||207||214||221|