Overlanders accepts to make arrangements so that travel services, such as transportation and accommodation facilities and other services, will be provided to the customer in accordance with the travel schedule(s) predetermined by Overlanders.
- Overlanders may accept a booking via telephone or email. To confirm a booking a deposit is required – once the deposit is received the booking is confirmed.
Payments & Fees:
- All payments must be made in full at least 30 days prior to the shipment / travel date.
Costs Included in the Travel Fee:
- Transportation fees and charges for transportation facilities used are those expressly indicated in the travel schedule.
- Re: Guided Tours – please see the specific tour brochure for a list of inclusions and exclusions
Costs not included in Travel Fee:
- Any expenses other than those listed in the inclusions will not be included in the travel fee.
- Re: Guided Tours – flights, visas, and any other expenses related to getting to the starting point and from the finishing point are not included in Travel Fees (unless otherwise stated)
Passport & Visa & Travel Requirements:
- Please ensure that you are fully aware of all passport and visa requirements and that you allow adequate time to obtain them. We personally recommend that you travel with a passport that has a minimum validity of 6 months remaining at all times.
- Please ensure that you are fully aware of all official travel advice, local customs, current affairs, travel requirements and medical/travel advice. Please check with your GP regarding recommended inoculations.
- It is imperative that adequate Travel Insurance cover (including medical repatriation) is activated at the point of confirming your booking. Some travel insurance policies do not cover motorcycle travel over a certain cc or for a prolonged duration.
- Please note that all payments and deposits are non refundable nor transferrable if cancellation accrues within one month before the shipment / tour date.
- Where possible we will try to accommodate any amendments you wish to make.
- In the event of curtailment no refunds shall be made.
- Refunds may be processed via the original method of payment, except for cash transactions where refunds will be provided by cheque.
Feed back / Complaints
- Customer satisfaction is very important to us and to help us further improve our service we value any feedback both positive and negative. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org