2022 dates confirmed (as of 27.11.2021)
- Friday 10th and Saturday 11th June – ride over Thursday morning 9th and back Sunday 12th
- Sunday 16th and Monday 17th October – ride over Saturday morning 15th and back Tuesday 18th
Course only option: €595
Package option. Price is €995 and includes:
- 2 days training on the ORS bikes with choice from R1250GS/F850GS/F750GS/G310GS.
- Return ferry Rosslare to Fishguard incl. 1 passenger. We will be taking some nice routes through mid-wales to/from ORS centre. Obviously you can make your own way to the ORS centre if you prefer.
- Sailing out Thursday morning 9th June
- Return sailing Sunday afternoon 12th June
- Return ferry Dublin to Holyhead – available on request and subject to numbers
- 3 nights B&B accommodation beside ORS centre. Please note accommodation is very limited in the area and so is mostly on a twin room sharing basis with limited single rooms.
- 1 evening meal supplied by ORS
- You will receive an email direct from ORS with course details etc and also instructions/options to hire any gear from them if required.
Important information required:
- Motorcycle Registration number for ferry (if applicable):
- Telephone contact number:
- Bike choice – 1250 recommended! (R1250GS, R1250GS Low, F850GS, F750GS, G310GS):
- Course level (1, 2 Foundation, 2 or 3):