Superior comfort is delivered via wrap round seamless finger ends. Meanwhile the strong goat skin palm has a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas and also utilises the patented Knox Impact Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm, which incorporates Micro-Lock technology for added impact absorption. The SPS eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, and in turn reduces the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
A unique low-profile BOA wrist closure system eliminates the need for any Velcro closers. This “dialled in” micro adjustable fit slips easily under a jacket sleeve. The Orsa is available in sizes from S- 2XL and in two colours, black and black/white.
The Orsa is also CE approved to EN13594. The CE testing for the Orsa covers 15 different tests. As a result, independent testers have given the gloves a CE EN 13594- 2015 rating. This covers so much including the materials used, the fit, the cut of the glove, its abrasion resistance, the all-important seam and tear strength as well as impact absorption.
Separate tests were conducted for design and construction as well as tests on the materials used. This included checking features as detailed as the pH value of the leather as well as its chromium V1 content. In addition to the sizing dexterity the cadmium content and even the water vapour transmission were also measured. Strength tests included the Orsas’ restraint tear strength, the seam strength, cut resistance, abrasion resistance and, of course the impact resistance and the size of the protective area. The Orsa passes all with flying colours.
- Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
- Perforated Goat skin upper with abrasion resistant finger sliders on the top of the fingers.
- Touch Screen technology on the index finger.
- Wrap round seamless finger ends for superior comfort.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Strong Goat skin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas
- Unique low-profile BOA wrist closure system eliminates the need for aggressive Velcro systems. The “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit slips easily under a jacket sleeve.
- CE approved to EN13594:2015
- 2 Colours, Black and White
- Sizes S – XXL
Knox Men’s Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger. Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men’s Hand Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)||200||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||179||186||193||200||207||214||221|