While the jeans superior in strength and comfort, Spectra® also repels moisture, helping the wearer to stay dry. Spectra fibre additionally helps the rider to stay cool since it pulls heat from the body. Because Spectra® fibre is stronger regular wear and tear is much less of a concern. These are hypo allergenic and won’t, therefore, cause any irritation.
There are invisible armour pockets with easy external access for removal of low-profile Knox CE Micro-Lock protectors in the hips and knees. These are fitted as standard and come with a five year guarantee when registered. These Shield jeans are a flattering high rise skinny jean for a perfect ladies fit. They also make up part of the Knox Seasonless Collection. Simply add a waterproof trouser over the top when it rains and wear a base layer for added comfort.
The Spectra denim fabric additionally provides some heat resistance. They have been tested to EN ISO 11612:2015 and they pass all the requirements for both radiant and contact heat.
All of this is delivered in a flattering high-rise skinny fit which looks perfect both on and off the bike. Details such as leather branding on the waist, Knox branded rivets, key ring and waist button as well as YKK zips all finish these Shield jeans to the incredibly high standards that they are built on. Four deep pockets as well as a being machine washable add to their practicality.
The Shield jeans are available in indigo blue with a leg length of 30”.
Sizes are from a size 8 (XS) to a size 18(2XL).
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fibres known for their high strength and durability (UHMWP) with added stretch for exceptional comfort.
- CE Approved to EN17092-2 Class AAA
- Flattering high rise skinny jean for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low-profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5-year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Leather branding on the waist.
- Knox branded rivets, key ring and waist button YKK Zips
- 4 deep pockets, 2 on the front and 2 back patch pockets.
- Machine Washable – see content label for details.
- Colour – Blue only
- Leg Length – Reg 32”.
- Sizes XS (8)– 2XL (18)
Knox Women’s Lower body Size Chart
- Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
- Hip:Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide this is often 7.5inches (approx 20cm) below your waist.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg down to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for women, 30″ (Regular) and 28″ (Short Leg).
- Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over the clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. If you measure in between sizes, we recommend you go down one size. E.g. measure waist 27inches, go down to 26inches.
|Women’s UK Sizes||International Size||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|