NOTE: If availability shows “1 available” and / or “cancellation list” – it means that there is only cancellation list places available and booking is not confirmed.
Prices quoted above apply to Category 1 & 2 motorcycles.
- €75 surcharge for Cat 3 motorcycles
- €50 reduction for all categories using Bilbao return
New shipping destination at Faro, Portugal
- 6 direct flights daily from Dublin (Ryanair & Aer Lingus)
- 2 direct flights daily from Cork (Ryanair & Aer Lingus)
- 2 direct flights daily from Belfast (Easyjet)
Categories are primarily determined by the overall width/height of the motorcycle (including luggage). Note:
- Category 1 refers to sports and naked motorcycles without hard luggage.
- Category 2 refers to touring and sports touring, touring and adventure touring motorcycles with hard luggage. Examples of which would be BMW RT’s, GS and GS Adventures, Pan Europeans, Kawasaki GTR’s & Yamaha FJR’s
- Category 3 refers to very large motorcycles. Examples of which would be BMW LT’s, Goldwings & Harley Electra Glides, Road Kings etc.
Please also note:
- Dates advertised are the dates when the motorcycles will be available at the destination in Europe. You can collect and return your motorcycle anytime on or between these dates. Storage charges may apply.
- Regular scheduled pickups / returns are available on request in Cork and Belfast. Charges apply.
- Transit time is typically 1 week each way. Normally we require the motorcycles in Gorey the Saturday before scheduled arrival date at the destination.
- Prices quoted are for return transport including one kit bag per person for all riding gear. A second kt bag can be used for pillion passengers. Should you require one way transport please contact us.
- A shipping checklist and detailed pickup information will be provided 1 month prior to shipping.
- Price includes goods in transit insurance.
- Should you require something different to that listed please contact us as there are some dates still available and we may be able to accommodate an extra trip or different dates for a group (Normally 10+).