This is another first for Knox who have been pioneers in armour since 1981 when the founder, Geoff Travell, created the world’s 1st back protector.
The first Knox Armoured shirt was released in 1994 and in the following 25 years, it has been the Knox mission to provide riders with close fitting protection, in one easy to wear solution.
With the introduction of the revolutionary Urbane Pro, CE approved abrasion resistance is built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
Designed to be the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around.
Made by Knox in the UK using technical fabrics specially selected for their abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
Skilfully designed and crafted by Knox from the ground up with added stretch panels for comfort and flexibility so you can forget you are wearing armour.
- New Urbane Pro has been CE approved as a Class A garment under the CE standard pr-EN17092.
- Includes the most advanced and softest Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties to keep the armour super soft to touch but it locks when impacted. The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the back protector and reduces the energy passed through to your Back and/or Limbs.
- MICRO-LOCK Shoulders and Elbows have been selected that are low profile, super lightweight and comfortable. CE approved EN 1621-2 Level 1
- MICRO-LOCK Back protector with maximum coverage. CE approved EN 1621- 2 Level 2
- A separate MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon and tough breathable arrowmesh chosen for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout
- 2 exterior zipped pockets on the chest and back for secure storage
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash carelabels
- Men’s Sizes S – 5XL (see size guide for details)
- Colours – 4 | Black | Black/Denim | Black/Grey/Denim | Black/Grey