The gilet is low profile and can be zipped off the back protector to allow for machine washing. It also benefits from Knox technology that allows it to remain breathable and moisture-wicking. This is achieved by working with raised channels and vents in the Aegis back protector and helps to keep the wearer cool while preventing the build-up of perspiration.
A CE Approved chest protector can be added as an optional extra under the soft padded, ventilated chest in the Track Vest. The fabric itself features a four way stretch breathable mesh construction. This, in turn, is combined with cool wicking British Meryl Lycra that is fast drying and allows for frequent machine washing.
The Track Vest also allows for full movement even in a tight racing suit. All of the zips are by YKK, and the Aegis back protector has been tested to +40C and -20C. This makes it suitable for use at extreme temperatures.
Thanks to extensive testing and careful development it is CE certified to the Motorcycle Back Protector EN1621-2:2014 Level 2. The Track vest is available in sizes from S – 2XL and comes in a grey on black colour scheme.
- Even under tight racing suits it still allows full articulation. It’s also breathable and moisture-wicking, working with raised channels and vents in the back protector to help keep the wearer cool and prevent perspiration build-up.
- Unlike any other garment of this type, the vest can be zipped off the back protector and machine-washed, keeping it fresh and clean throughout the riding season.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Knox.
- Low profile comfortable gilet featuring the Aegis back protector with a soft padded ventilated chest.
- The back protector can also be removed from the shirt allowing the rider to wash the gilet and inner lining to keep it fresh and clean.
- 4 way stretch breathable mesh construction, combined with cool wicking British Meryl Lycra that is fast drying.
- High quality YKK zips.
- CE certified to the Motorcycle Back Protector EN1621-2:2014 Level 2 and passes tests to +40C and -20C making it suitable for extreme high and low riding temperatures.
- Padded ventilated chest.
- Gilet washable. Do not wash back protector.
- Sizes S – XXL.
- Colour Black/Grey
- CE approved chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
|Chest size in inches||35-37||38-40||41-43||44-46||46-48|
|Chest size in cm||90-96||98-103||104-109||110-115||116-121|