The stretch cotton, antibacterial lining on the Richmond is complemented with invisible armour pockets which have external access for easy removal of low-profile CE approved Knox Micro-Lock knee and hip protectors. These soft yet SMART protectors are supplied as standard and come with a five-year guarantee, when registered.
Detailing is second to none with leather branding on the waist in addition to Knox branded rivets, key ring, and waist button. A YKK zip is used on the fly and the Richmond has four deep pockets. They are machine washable, available in blue or black. The regular cut has a 33” leg with a choice of sizes from an S – 3XL.
Richmond jeans are CE Approved to EN17092- 3:2017. This gives them a class AA rating. They are part of the Knox Seasonless Collection. Start with a Knox base layer for all day, any weather comfort and add a Knox waterproof trouser when it rains.
- Made from hard wearing Cordura® denim with added stretch for exceptional comfort.
- Generously part lined on the seat, hip, thigh, knee and shin with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber* on a stretch cotton base.
- CE Approved to EN 17092-3 Class AA
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered.
- Leather branding on the waist.
- Knox branded rivets, key ring and waist button.
- YKK Zips.
- 4 deep pockets.
- Machine Washable – see content label for details.
- Colour – Black. Also available in blue.
- Leg Length – 33” regular, 30” Short leg
- Sizes S 30” – 3XL 40”
*DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Knox Men’s Lower body Size Chart
- Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 2 inches (Approx 5-6cm) below your belly button. Once you have this measure, minus 2 inches (Approx 5-6cm) from it to get your trouser size.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg down to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for men, 33″ (Regular) and 30″ (Short Leg).
- Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over the clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted.
|Men’s UK Size||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|