Safety continues with an additional Micro-Lock panel on the wrist. Knox Micro-Lock protection is used inside the cuff, under the two-part knuckle and under the Scaphoid Protection System (SPS). This offers significantly more impact absorption to the wearer.
Practical and aesthetic details are taken care of with an Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm which makes it a more comfortable glove to use on a bike. There is spot colour raised detailing on the strap, fingertips and the wrist where a stretch accordion feature makes for a secure and comfortable fit. Fingers are perforated for breathability and are touch screen enabled. The Knox Icon is printed on both the cuff and side of the hand.
The new Oulton Men’s Leather glove is CE approved EN13594 and is available in black with white or black with red. It is available in five sizes from S – 2XL.
- Made from Goat skin leather
- A new innovative 2-part TPU knuckle guard with air channels, extends over the metacarpals and has added Micro-Lock for impact absorption.
- Reinforced leather wrap on the edge of the hand delivers added strength.
- Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm.
- Micro-Lock panel on the wrist with a smart single pull eyelet strap for easy and secure fitting.
- Spot colour raised detailing on the strap and wrist
- The fingers are perforated for breathability and are touch screen enabled.
- Stretch Accordion on the wrist for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Knox printed Icon on the cuff and side of the hand.
- CE approved EN13594
- 2 colours, Black/White, Black/Red
Sizes S – 2XL
Knox Men’s Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger. Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men’s Hand Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)||200||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||179||186||193||200||207||214||221|