DETAILS & FIT
- Made from hard wearing Cordura® denim with added stretch for exceptional comfort.
- Part lined at knees and seat only with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber and covered with soft breathable cotton for all day comfort.
- CE Approved to EN17092- 3 Class A
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Leather branding on the waist.
- Knox branded rivets, key ring and waist button
- YKK Zips.
- 4 deep pockets.
- Machine Washable – see content label for details.
- Colour – Blue. Also available in black
- Leg Length – 33”.
Short leg (30”) also available
- Sizes S 30” – 3XL 40”
*DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button. Once you have this measure, minus 2 inches from it to get your trouser size.
Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg down to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for men, 33″ (Regular) and 30″ (Short Leg).
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men’s UK Size||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|