Made from premium soft Aniline cow hide with tough goat skin palm and leather overlay panels means extra strength and durability, while the knuckles feature soft Micro-Lock armour. This glove also utilises the patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm. This eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with a road, and in turn reduces the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid. This gives the glove a CE approval to EN13594.
Comfort and usability come from features such as the Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm. The same material is used in the index fingers and thumbs to enable the wearer to use a touch screen. Stylish leather accordion cuff with a “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives the Hadleigh an easy and secure fit. While the nubuck fingers show an exceptional attention to detail.
They are available in black and in sizes from S – XL in a ladies cut.
- Knox Seal 100% waterproof, breathable membrane directly laminated to the inside of the leather to keep the water out.
- Non bulky glove, suitable for spring, summer and autumn riding .
- Premium Aniline Cow hide with Goat skin palm
- Nubuck finger detailing
- Amara palm overlay for enhanced grip.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Micro-Lock soft knuckle guard for impact absorption
- Stylish leather accordion cuff with a “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap to give an easy and secure fit.
- Touch screen enabled.
- CE approved to EN 13594:2015
- Colour – Black
- Sizes S- XL
Knox Women’s Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
- Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Women’s Hand Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)||184||194||204||214||224||230|
|Hand Length (mm)||170||177||183||190||197||202|