EDIT: Latest update 28th March 2020
How things have changed in the last 2 weeks!
As per the latest directive issued by the government on 27th March where non-essential retail businesses should close until 12th April and that “retailers involved in the repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and bicycle repair and related facilities (for example, tyre sales and repairs)” are considered essential businesses and can operate on an emergency call out or delivery basis.
Please note we have adopted the following action plan:
- Access to the AMI shop is closed to the general public but parts, accessories, clothing and service items can be ordered. We kindly ask customers to contact us by the following methods to order in advance:
- Phone 05394-22415
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Send us a message through Facebook.
- Our workshop is currently CLOSED. For emergencies we can offer collection / delivery of motorcycles on request – please phone 05394-22415
- Looking to buy a new or used bike? If you are interested in buying a new or used bike we can arrange everything you need over the phone or by email. If there’s a specific bike you’re interested in we can take photos/videos and send them over. We can arrange finance, delivery and anything else you may need.
- Looking for retail therapy – rest assured our online shops are operating as normal and can be found at:
We are continuing to monitor the Covid-19 situation carefully and we are doing everything possible to ensure that we can maintain service, while prioritising the health and safety of our team members, our customers and the general public.
Finally, we would like to thank our customers for the continued support as always and we wish everyone health to ride in the future during these difficult times. Stay Safe
Best wishes from all the team at Overlanders & AMI