“The very best Colombia and Ecuador has to offer with a perfect mix of breath-taking scenery, great biking, lively towns, ancient history and a fantastic cultural experience”
Start Location: Cali, Colombia
Finish Location: Bogota, Colombia
Regions Visited: An in-depth tour of the very best Colombia has to offer & Ecuador highlights
Duaration: 22 days & 22 nights with 18 riding days
Distance: Variable (circa 4,000 km)
Riding Difficulty: Moderate / Intermeidate
Dates: 29th December 2020 to 19th January 2021
Price: From €6,500 per rider (pillion and single supplements apply)
Introduction – In the not too distant past Colombia was a no-go country for tourists. The world is familiar with its drugs history and the notorious Pablo Emilio Escobar. That has all changed dramatically in recent years and is now a top travel destination with rural Colombia relatively un-explored. Tourism is still in its infancy here and so, like many destinations around the world, there is no better time to visit. This in-depth tour, a once-in-a-lifetime experience, is designed to take in some of the very best Colombia and Ecuador has to offer with a perfect mix of breath-taking scenery, great biking, lively towns, ancient history and a fantastic cultural experience they are famed for. We first visited South America in 2014 and travelled from Valparaiso, Chile through northern Chile, Argentina, Bolivia and Peru. We first visited Colombia and Ecuador in January 2019 before travelling south to Uruguay. The net result of both tours is our draw to, fascination with and love for the northern ‘less travelled’ countries of South America. We’re going back in December 2020 and can’t wait!
Included in this tour:
- B&B accommodation in quality hotels & guest houses. We will be travelling to many remote and beautiful locations where we will be using the very best accommodation available (accommodation on 29th Dec and 19th Jan included)
- 18 riding days (including optional ride out days)
- Tour guide(s) – Overlanders & local
- Support vehicle & transfer of luggage between hotels
- Detailed route maps/itinerary etc. allowing some self-guiding if preferred.
- Motorcycle rental of latest model BMW
- Transfers to/from International Airports
- Welcome pack with pre trip and daily briefings.
For more information and bookings please email email@example.com or phone 05394-22415