When: 15th and 16th of November
Where: Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort
We’re delighted to announce the very first Overlanders reunion weekend in Kenmare, Co. Kerry this November.
What’s it all about?
- A hotel based weekend away in one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland.
- A get together for anyone and everyone in the motorcycling community.
- An opportunity to meet up with all those motorcycling friends we made along the road who we promised to “stay in touch” with.
- An excuse to go biking – as if we ever needed one!
- An opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful and lesser known areas of South West Ireland.
- A free event and open to all incl. families – no registration required.
- Organized ride outs locally on Sat morning 16th.
- Music Entertainment on Friday and Sat night.
Special Guest & Presentation from Lois Pryce
Renowned motorcycle adventurer, Journalist and author of Lois on the Loose, Red Tape & White Knuckles and more recently Revolutionary Ride – a tale of Lois’s travels and experiences in Iran. Lois will be giving a presentation on Saturday evening about her experiences in Iran – NOT TO BE MISSED!
A great weekends biking guaranteed with excellent craic and lots of laughs – don’t miss it!
For accommodation please contact the hotel directly on +353 (64) 667 9300 and please reference OVERLANDERS. Accommodation rates for the event are:
2 nights B&B plus one evening meal on Sat night:
- €200 per room (or €100 per person) in twin or double.
- €142 per room for single occupancy.
Alternatively for those only staying one night:
- B&B – €45 per person per night sharing in a Twin/Double
- Dinner, B&B – €55 per person per night sharing in a Twin/Double
- Single Supplement: €21 per night
IMPORTANT: Please reference OVERLANDERS when booking!
?: Paddy Maddock – Official Scott photoshoot 2017, Co. Kerry